The Open Professionals Education Network (OPEN), funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has created free services aligned with the U.S. Department of Labor’s grant requirements and designed to support your project. Our partners’ long-standing experience in these noted service areas can help you achieve your project goals while minimizing time and resources spent.
Explore this web site to find out about events, resources, and other services you can tap in to.
Contact us for support with:
- Creative Commons licensing requirement
- strengthening online and technology enabled learning
- effective course and learning design
- universal design for learning and accessibility
- evidence based online technology
- policy and practices for Open Educational Resources (OER)
- help finding existing OER